Aaj Ka Panchang 13 February 2022: Sunday 13 February 2022 is a special day. According to the Panchang, the Moon will remain in Gemini today. Let us know today’s auspicious time and Rahu period.
Today’s date (Aaj Ki Tithi): 13 February 2022 is the date of Dwadashi of Shukla Paksha of Magh month on Sunday. Which will remain till 6.44 pm in the evening. After this the date of Trayodashi will start.
Today’s Nakshatra (Aaj Ka Nakshatra): According to the Panchang, on 12 February 2022, there is Ardra Nakshatra. Today Preeti Yoga is being formed.
Jaya Ekadashi fasting (Jaya Ekadashi 2022)
Jaya Ekadashi fast will be broken on Sunday, 13 February 2022. Parana has special significance in Ekadashi fasting. It is believed that the virtue of fasting is not attained if the fast is not broken lawfully. That’s why Parana has special significance.
Jaya Ekadashi Vrat Parana Muhurta- On February 13, from 7: 1 in the morning to 9: 15 in the morning.
Today is Sunday. Sunday is dedicated to the Sun God. Sun is considered to be the king of planets. The special thing is that the sun’s zodiac is changing on Sunday itself. After leaving Capricorn, the Sun will now transit in Aquarius. Worshiping the Sun God increases happiness and prosperity.
Today’s Rahu Kaal (Aaj Ka Rahu Kaal)
According to the Panchang, Rahukal will remain on Sunday, 13 February 2022 from 4:46 pm to 6.09 pm in the evening. Doing auspicious work in Rahukaal is considered taboo.
13 February 2022 Panchang (Aaj Ka Panchang 13 February 2022)
- Vikrami Samvat: 2078
- Month Purnimant: Magh
- Side: Shukla
- Day: Sunday
- Date: Dwadashi – till 18:44:40
- Nakshatra: Ardra – till 09:28:02
- Karan: Balav – Till 18:44:40
- Yoga: Preeti – till 21:13:47
- Sunrise: 07:01:38 AM
- Sunset: 18:09:31 PM
- Moon: Gemini – until 29:19:40
- Rahu Kaal: 16:46:02 to 18:09:31 (no auspicious work is done during this period)
- Shubh Muhurta Timings, Abhijit Muhurta – 12:13:19 to 12:57:50
- Direction: West
- Wicked Muhurta: 16:40:28 to 17:24:59
- Kulik: from 16:40:28 to 17:24:59
- Kantak: 10:44:16 to 11:28:47
- Kalvela / Ardhyam: 12:13:19 to 12:57:50
- hours: from 13:42:22 to 14:26:53
- Yamgand: 12:35:34 to 13:59:03
- Gulick time: from 15:22:32 to 16:46:02