Aaj Ka Panchang 14 February 2022 : 14 February 2022 Monday is a special day. According to the Panchang, the Moon will remain in Cancer today. Let us know today’s auspicious time and Rahu period.
Today’s date (Aaj Ki Tithi): On Monday, 14 February 2022 is the date of Trayodashi of Shukla Paksha of Magha month. Which will last till 8.30 pm. After this the date of Chaturdashi will start.
Today’s Nakshatra (Aaj Ka Nakshatra): Punarvasu Nakshatra is on 14th February 2022 according to the Panchang. Today Ayushman Yoga is being formed.
Lord Shiva worship
14th February 2022 is Monday. Monday is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Worshiping Lord Shiva on this day fulfills the wishes. By doing Jalabhishek of Lord Shiva on Monday, the problems in life are removed.
Today’s Rahu Kaal (Aaj Ka Rahu Kaal)
According to the Panchang, Rahukal will remain from 8.24 am to 9.48 am on Monday, February 14, 2022. Doing auspicious work in Rahukaal is considered taboo.
14 February 2022 Panchang (Aaj Ka Panchang 14 February 2022)
- Vikrami Samvat: 2078
- Month Purnimant: Magh
- Side: Shukla
- Day: Monday
- Date: Trayodashi – till 20:30:57
- Nakshatra: Punarvasu – till 11:53:21
- Karan: Kaulava – till 07:41:39, Taitil – till 20:30:57
- Yoga: Ayushman – till 21:27:07
- Sunrise: 07:00:50 AM
- Sunset: 18:10:15 PM
- Moon: Cancer
- Rahu Kaal: 16:46:02 to 18:09:31 (no auspicious work is done during this period)
- Shubh Muhurta Timings, Abhijeet Muhurta – 112:13:14 to 12:57:52
- Direction: East
- Wicked Muhurta: 12:57:52 to 13:42:29, 15:11:45 to 15:56:22
- Kulik: from 15:11:45 to 15:56:22
- Kantak: From 09:14:43 to 09:59:21
- Kalvela / Ardhyam: 10:43:59 to 11:28:36
- Hours: 12:13:14 to 12:57:52
- Yamgand: From 11:11:52 to 12:35:33
- Gulik period: from 13:59:14 to 15:22:54