Bihar NEET PG 2022: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has invited online applications from the candidates who have qualified the NEET PG exam. Interested candidates can register online at the official website- bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Applications have been invited for admission in the first year of various courses including Post Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, DNB (Degree and Diploma) courses in government, private medical colleges of the state. Candidates can apply on the basis of NEET PG merit list.
The registration for admission in Bihar NEET PG course started on 21st September, the last date to apply for them is 26th September. Also, the last date for submission of application fee is also 26 September. Any mistake in the application form can be rectified by editing the online form till September 27.
There are various courses for admission to the first year:
MD / MS / PG Diploma (PGD) / DNB (Degree & Diploma) Courses
- Patna Medical College, Patna,
- Darbhanga Medical College, Darbhanga,
- Nalanda Medical College, Patna,
- A N M. Medical College, Gaya,
- JLNMC, Bhagalpur,
- SKMC, Muzaffarpur,
- IGIMS Medical College, Patna,
- BMIMS, Pawapuri and
- GMC, Bettiah
MD / MS / PG Degree Course
(Private Medical College)
- KMC, Katihar,
- Narayan Medical College and Hospital, Sasaram,
- MG MMC, Kishanganj
The counseling fee for all the categories is Rs 2200. The counseling date will be released later.
Bihar NEET PG 2022: How to apply for Bihar NEET 2022
- Visit the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Online admission portal for PGMAC- 2022’
- Enter your NEET PG application number, password, security pin
- Fill the application form with the required information
- Submit your application and make payment.
- Once the payment is done, download the application form
read this also-
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI