SBI YONO Train Ticket Booking : If you are also planning to travel by Indian Railways in the festive season. Then this news can prove to be of your use. In this news, you are being given information about booking cheap train tickets from SBI’s YONO App.
Payment Gateway Fee Removed
SBI has issued notification to its customers. You can get cheap tickets by booking railway tickets through YONO App. According to this notification, customers who book train tickets on the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) site through SBI YONO app will not incur any payment gateway charges. SBI said that the payment gateway fee will be waived on the purchase of tickets through the YONO app.
The company is levying a fee of Rs.30
Various payment gateway companies are charging you up to Rs 30 while paying you to book train tickets on IRCTC website. If you buy this ticket through SBI’s YONO app, then this fee will be zero.
SBI YONO 2.0 app launched
SBI introduced the YONO app to provide all banking and transaction facilities to its customers on a single app. It was first launched in 2017, and later YONO 2.0 app has been launched by adding some more features to this app. Loan applications, money transactions and checkbook or card related services can be availed through this app.
Follow these steps to book tickets
- First of all open SBI YONO App and go to Book & Order section.
- In this you will see the icon of IRCTC.
- On clicking this, the login page of IRCTC will open.
- Log in with your ID created on it, and fill all the necessary information to book tickets.
- After this, you will go to the payment page and pay by filling your card or bank account details.
- While paying for the ticket on the app, you will see that SBI is not charging you the payment gateway charges.
read this also