Chhattisgarh News: Congress President Mohan Markam’s Big Statement Regarding Liquor Ban In Chhattisgarh Ann

0
34

[ad_1]

Liquor Ban in Chhattisgarh: Liquor ban is a big issue in Chhattisgarh. The demand for liquor ban has been rising continuously. The Congress government of the state has also talked about banning liquor in the state in the election manifesto. But in the meantime, a big statement of Congress State President Mohan Markam has come to the fore regarding the prohibition of liquor. Mohan Markam has clearly said that there is 60 percent scheduled area in the state. In such a situation, it is not right to ban alcohol in these areas. The government has to take a decision on the ban on liquor in the remaining 40 percent areas.

60 Liquor prohibition is not possible in percentage areas
Talking to reporters at Surguja district headquarters Ambikapur, Mohan Markam said that BJP was in power for 15 years. He had promised that Rs 2100 will give support price of paddy. Will give job to every family, will give unemployment allowance. Did he fulfill all these promises? Markam further said that I am also from tribal area. Mahua flowers and somers are used in our program from death to neg.

You must have seen about this in the Vedas and Puranas that he said that this is going on in our culture right now. In such a situation, it is not possible to have a prohibition in these 60 percent areas. Talking about 40 percent area, the government has to take a decision on it.

Target to make 10 lakh members by the end of February
PCC Chief Mohan Markam had come to Ambikapur to attend the Digital Membership Campaign training program for Surguja division. Here he discussed with all the officials including district, block. Under this program, Congress has set a target of making 10 lakh members by the end of February. At the same time, the news of Mohan Markam’s statement regarding liquor ban went viral on social media. So BJP state spokesperson Anurag Singhdev has targeted. Anurag Singhdev said that the Sanatan culture of Chhattisgarh and its followers will never forgive this government. He said that Markam ji has already denied that he will not ban liquor. Now he is pretending to be a scheduled area.

Congress had promised prohibition
Significantly, during the assembly elections, Congress had said in its manifesto that if they come to power, they will definitely ban liquor. Congress has been in power for 3 years. So far this has not been implemented in this direction. On the question of prohibition, the big leaders of Congress have been giving only roundabout answers till now. And now after this statement of Congress President Markam, the speculation of prohibition of liquor in Chhattisgarh seems to be coming to an end.

Read also:

Jashpur Traffic Jawan: Handles traffic while dancing, Jashpur district police personnel become ‘star’ of social media

Raigarh News: Lawyers beat up Naib Tehsildar in Raigarh land transfer dispute, know the whole matter

[ad_2]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here