Pension Status Check on EPFO Portal: A part of the salary of the employed person is deducted and deposited in the account of Employees Provident Fund Organization. After the employee attains the age of 60 years and retirement, pension is deposited in the account of the account holder month after month by the EPFO.
After retirement, the source of regular income completely ends. In such a situation, pension is a source of income. Because of this, every pension holder is worried about getting the amount of pension on time. If you also want to check pension status online, then we are going to tell you an easy way to do this. Through this you can check your pension status in just two minutes.
Check Pension Status Through PPO Number
Every pensioner of Employees’ Provident Fund gets a 12-digit Pension Payment Order (PPO) number after retirement. Through this number, you can check the status of payment of your pension online. This is a unique number of every employee and is different for every person. If you do not know your 12 digit PPO number, then we are telling you how to find it. Let us know about this process.
Know this way PPO number-
- To know the PPO number, first of all visit its official website www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Then after that click on Pension Portal and then the Welcome Pensioner Portal tab will open.
- After this click on Your PPO number on the right side.
- Mention the bank account or PF number.
- You will easily get PPO number and member ID.
Check your pension status like this-
- For this, you visit its official website www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Then go to Welcome Pensioner Portal.
- After this click on Your Pension Status.
- Then enter the Office ID and PPO Number.
- Click on Get Status option.
- Your pension status will be known.
read this also-