Chole Kulche Recipe: If you also want to enjoy the market-like and delicious Matar Kulche at home without much effort, then this news is for you. Yes, today we have brought for you the recipe of making Matar Kulche at home. If your peas are soaked then it will take even less time to make it.
So let’s know how you can prepare Street Style Matar Kulcha at home. By the way, many times you must have seen a large potted stall in the market, seeing that your mouth must have watered. But now you do not need to do this, now whenever you feel like reducing your craving, then you can prepare Matar Kulcha immediately by adopting this recipe at home. Let’s know the recipe to make it.
Ingredients for making Matar Kulcha
- to make peas
- white peas soaked
- Chaat masala
- roasted cumin powder
- salt to taste
- Black Salt
Ingredients for Kulcha
- Fine flour
- Baking soda
- baking powder
how to make peas
- Soak the peas for 8 hours in the night and boil them in the morning after adding peas, water and salt.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it and add cumin and asafetida in it. Now add onion, tomato and fry it and add all the spices.
- Now add boiled peas to the prepared mixture and serve garnished with onion, lemon and coriander leaves.
How to make Kulcha
- First of all, sieve the flour with the help of a sieve and mix baking soda and baking powder in it.
- Now add curd, salt, sugar and oil to it and knead soft dough with lukewarm water.
- Apply oil around the kneaded dough and cover it with a cloth in a big vessel and keep it for some time.
- Now make a ball of dough and roll it. Put a little cumin and carom seeds on it and press so that they stick to it.
- Now put the kulcha on the pan and bake it from both the sides. Now put butter or ghee on it and serve it with peas.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-