HDFC Bank Services on Whatsapp: With the increasing impact of digitalisation, major changes have also taken place in the banking sector. Nowadays most of the banks are trying to provide digital facilities to their customers. Many banks have also started providing banking facility on Whatsapp for the convenience of the customers. Recently HDFC Bank has decided to start its banking facilities on Whatsapp.
HDFC Bank gave information by tweeting-
Recently, HDFC Bank has shared information on this matter by tweeting from its official Twitter handle. In its tweet, the bank has said that customers will now get more than 90 banking services only through WhatsApp (HDFC Bank Whatsapp Banking Facility). Now you can take advantage of many banking facilities sitting at home just from your smartphone. For this, you only have to send Hi’s message to the number 7070022222.
Smart Chat Assist, 90+ Banking Services, Intuitive AI and a whole lot more, are now in the palm of your hand with the all-new HDFC Bank ChatBanking on WhatsApp
— HDFC Bank (@HDFC_Bank) August 1, 2022
Activate HDFC Bank Whatsapp on your mobile like this-
1. First of all save HDFC Bank WhatsApp number 7070022222 in your mobile.
2. After this send Hi message on this number.
3. After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile number which you will have to enter on Whatsapp. Along with this, you will also have to enter the customer ID here.
4. After this your number will be registered for Whatsapp Services.
5. After this you will see many types of service options. It includes many types of services like Account Balance Check, Credit Card Balance Check etc.
6. After this you enter the number written next to that service.
7. After this you will get your service on Whatsapp.
read this also-