Coronavirus in India: Corona (COVID-19) cases are increasing once again in India. Apart from new cases, the infection rate i.e. positivity rate and active case are also increasing. In the last 15 days, 40 thousand active cases have increased. At the same time, the Daily Positivity Rate has also increased by 1.70%.
past cases of corona 15 sharp jump in days
- On May 31, 2,338 new cases were reported, after which the active cases in India increased to 17,883 and the daily positivity rate was 64%.
- On May 10, 7,584 new cases were reported, the positivity rate increased to 26%. At the same time, the number of active cases increased to 36,267.
- On June 16, 12,213 new cases were reported, the daily positivity rate increased to 35% and active cases reached 58,215.
- Due to increasing cases in the last 15 days, more than 40 thousand active cases have been registered.
last 24 hours
- In the last 24 hours, 12,213 new cases have been reported, 7,624 patients have been cured of infection. 11 patients have died due to infection.
- With this, the number of corona-infected patients in the country has gone up to 4 crore 32 lakh 57 thousand 730. Out of which 4,26,74,712 have been cured of infection while 5,24,803 patients have died due to infection.
More cases are coming in these states
- Cases are coming very high in some states of the country, while active cases are also very high.
- In Maharashtra, Kerala, Delhi, Haryana, Karnataka Tamil Nadu, along with new cases, active cases are also very high.
- Now 1,95,67,37,014 vaccine doses have been given in India, out of which 4,01,46,387 are vaccine doses.
- The recovery rate of infection in the country i.e. the recovery rate is 65%.