North Eastern Railway: A major change has been made in the running dates of 3 pairs of trains operating between Uttar Pradesh and Bihar by the North Eastern Railway. The earlier information given by the railway administration regarding the operation of these trains has been changed. Let us tell you that due to some operational reasons, it has been decided to extend the running date of these trains.
Pankaj Kumar Singh, Spokesperson of North Eastern Railway says that the Railway Zone has decided to revise the date of the trains to be run as per the information given earlier due to operational reasons, which is as follows-
- Train Number – 05036 Gorakhpur-Siwan unreserved special train will be run from August 13, 2022 instead of August 06, 2022.
- Train Number – 05035 Siwan-Gorakhpur unreserved special train will be run from August 13, 2022 instead of August 06, 2022.
- Train Number – 15081 Gorakhpur-Gomtinagar Express will run from August 15, 2022 instead of August 08, 2022.
- Train Number – 15082 Gomtinagar-Gorakhpur Express will run from August 16, 2022 instead of August 09, 2022.
- Train Number – 15080/15079 Some changes have been made in the earlier announcement regarding the Gorakhpur-Patliputra-Gorakhpur Express train. Now instead of 07 August, this train will now run daily instead of 05 days in a week from 14 August.
read this also:-