IRCTC Package Tour of South India: South India is known for its beauty and attractive temples. If you are planning to visit South India (IRCTC South India Tour) in the month of August and September, then Indian Railway’s Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has brought a great tour package for you. Through this package, you can travel to many temples and cities of South India at a very low price.
In this tour package, you will get many facilities from the capital Delhi by flight, accommodation facilities, food and drink etc. at a very low fee. Let us know about the details of IRCTC South India Tour Package Details-
IRCTC tweeted the details of the tour-
IRCTC i.e. Indian Railway’s Catering and Tourism Corporation has shared the information by tweeting giving information about South India tour package. In its tweet, IRCTC has told that this package is for 7 days and 6 nights. For this package, you will have to pay a full fee of Rs 45,260.
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) August 5, 2022
South India tour package details-
- package name-South India Divine Tour Package Ex Delhi
- Duration of package-7 days and 6 nights
- Destination-Tirupati, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kanyakumari, Rameswaram, Madurai
- Traveling Mode-flight
- traveling date- 19 August 2022 and 16 September 2022
- Meal plan- Breakfast and Dinner facilities
What facilities will be available in South India Tour-
- In this tour package, you will get the facility to travel by flight.
- In this package, you will get the facility to stay in the hotel every night.
- Cab facility will be available to go everywhere.
- Everywhere you will get the facility of Tour Guide.
- Tickets will also be available to visit temples in many places.
- Travel insurance will be available.
How much will you have to pay?
1. Two people will have to pay Rs 59,760 per person.
2. Two people will have to pay Rs 47,190 and 3 people will have to pay Rs 45,260.
3. At the same time, a separate fee will have to be paid for children.
4. For more remote information, visit IRCTC website https://www.irctctourism.com/pacakage_description?packageCode=NDA07 and get information.
read this also-