JEE Advanced 2022: The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay) has extended the time to register for JEE Advanced 2022. Candidates can register for JEE Advanced till 8 PM today. Candidates who want to apply for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced can visit the official site of JEE at jeeadv.ac.in.
According to the official website, candidates will be able to apply for JEE Advanced till August 12, 2022 at 8:00 PM, which is the final deadline. Students will have to finalize their documents and exam city center choices today. Students can make payment by visiting https://jeeadv.nic.in till 8:00 PM today. The admit card for this exam will be issued on 23rd August. Candidates can download it till 28 August 2022. The exam will be held on August 28 in two shifts. Paper 1 will be conducted in morning shift from 9 am to 12 noon and paper 2 will be conducted in afternoon shift from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
JEE Advanced 2022: How to Apply
- Step 1: To apply for JEE Advanced exam, candidates first visit the official site jeeadv.ac.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the JEE Advanced 2022 link available on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: Then enter the candidate login details and fill the application form.
- Step 4: Now candidates have to pay the application fee and click on submit.
- Step 5: Now candidates download the application form.
- Step 6:Finally candidates should take a print out of the application form for further need.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI