Aloo Keema Recipe: Often people complain that they are bored by eating regular vegetable roti. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you about a very special dish. Potato is such a vegetable, which everyone from child to elder eats with great fervor. It is eaten by putting it in different vegetables. If you are bored of eating regular Aloo Curry and want to try something new, then you can try this wonderful recipe of Aloo Keema Recipe.
You can impress the guests by making potato mince and serving it in the party too. So let us also tell you about the Easy Recipe of Aloo Keema and the ingredients used to make it (Aloo Keema Easy Recipe)-
These things are needed to make potato mince-
Turmeric – 1 tsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Onion-1 (finely chopped)
Garlic-ginger paste – 1 tsp
Green chili pepper-2
oil as needed
salt to taste
How to make Potato Mince –
1. To make potato mince, first take a pan and put oil in it and heat it.
2. After this add chilli, onion, bay leaf, cumin, cardamom.
3. After this, when the onion becomes golden, then add ginger and garlic paste to it.
4. After this, add cumin powder, coriander powder, asafoetida in it.
5. After that fry all the spices well.
6. After this add potatoes and tomatoes in it.
7. After that cook it well.
8. Lastly add coriander leaves.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-