NEET PG Counseling 2021: Medical Counseling Committee, MCC (Medical Counseling Committee, MCC) has extended the date of NEET PG Counseling 2021 Round 2 (Medical Counseling Committee, MCC) choice filling. Now the date of Round 2 Choice Filling has been extended till 14th February 2022. Candidates can check the official notice by visiting the official site of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) mcc.nic.in.
As per the notice issued by the committee, the choice filling for round-2 of counseling has been extended up to 11:00 AM on 14.02.2022 as per the directions of the High Court of Delhi. The choice locking for round 2 of PG counseling will start from February 13 to February 14, 2022.
How to lock NEET PG counseling 2021 options
- Step 1: Visit the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the PG counseling link available on the home page.
- Step 3: A new page will open where candidates have to click on the online registration link.
- Step 4: Enter login details and click on submit.
- Step 5: Select the college and course and click on the lock link.
- Step 6: Your choice has been locked.
- Step 7: Download the Confirmation Page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
After months of hearing in the Supreme Court, NEET PG counseling started last month. The registration process for the first round for NEET PG counseling 2021 started from January 12.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI