NMDC Recruitment 2022: National Mineral Development Corporation has invited applications for various posts. Last date to apply is 2nd March 2022. Interested candidates can apply through the official website nmdc.co.in. About 200 posts will be filled through this recruitment.
- Field Attendant (Trainee): 43 Posts.
- Maintenance Assistant Mechanical (Trainee): 90 Posts.
- Maintenance Assistant Electrical (Trainee): 35 Posts
- MCO (Trainee): 04 Posts
- HEM Mechanic (Trainee) Grade-III: 10 Posts
- Electrician (Trainee) Grade-III: 07 Posts
- Blaster (Trainee) Grade-II: 02 Posts
- QCA (Trainee) Grade-III: 09 Posts
Required eligibility criteria
- Field Attendant: Candidate should be Middle Pass or ITI
- Maintenance Assistant: Candidate should have ITI in Welding/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/ Auto Electrician.
- Maintenance Assistant (Electrical): Candidate should have ITI in Electrical trade.
- MCO: Candidate should have three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- HEM Mechanic: Candidate should have three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrician: Candidate should have three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Industrial / Domestic Electrical Installation Certificate.
- Blaster: Matriculation / ITI with Blaster / Mining Mate Certificate and First Aid Certificate and 3 Year Experience in Blasting Operation.
- QCA: Candidate should be a graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology) and one year experience in sample work is required.
- For UR/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.150
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test/ Trade Test.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI