Oats And Corn Flex Breakfast: Office-goers often do not have time to prepare breakfast. In such a situation, people like to eat readymade or ready-made things in breakfast. Most people eat oats and corn flakes for breakfast. They take very less time to make and are included in healthy breakfast. People who are dieting also include oats and cornflakes in their diet. In such a situation, it is important to know which thing is more healthy among oats and corn flakes. Know what is more beneficial in oats and corn flakes.
Nutrition Value of Corn Flakes- It is prepared from corn. 100 g corn flakes contain 0.4 g fat, 84 g carbs, 7.5 g protein, 1.2 g fiber, 2% calcium and 378 total calories.
benefits of eating corn flakes
- Corn flakes are beneficial for the heart. It also lowers cholesterol. Corn flakes are very low in fat.
- By eating milk and corn flakes, the body gets plenty of protein. If you eat it by adding honey or almonds, then it is beneficial for enzymes. Lungs also remain healthy with corn flakes.
- Corn flakes are also a good breakfast for dieting or weight gainers. Being low in calories helps in weight loss. After eating corn flakes, one does not feel hungry for a long time.
Nutrition Value of Oats- Oats contain a lot of fiber. It contains beta glucan, which reduces bad cholesterol. 100 g oats contain 10.8 g fat, 26.4 g protein, 16.5 g fiber, 103 g carbs, 8% calcium and 607 total calories.
Benefits of eating oats-
- Due to being a fiber-rich breakfast, the metabolism of oats is also accelerated. Constipation is also not a problem by eating oats.
- Eating oats in breakfast does not cause hunger for a long time and keeps the stomach full. It also helps in reducing weight.
- Oats are considered a low glycemic index food, which keeps blood sugar under control and also keeps the heart healthy. Cholesterol is also reduced by eating oats with regular juice.
What is better between oats and corn flakes
Both are good options for a healthy breakfast. But corn flakes are better for physically active people. On the other hand, if you are a diabetic patient then oats are better for you. If you have a problem related to the intestine, you need to be careful while eating oats, because oats contain more fiber, which can cause stomach upset.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )