PPSC Junior Auditor Jobs 2022: Today is the last chance for the youths who are in search of government jobs to apply for the recruitment of Junior Auditor in Punjab. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) had invited applications for the post of Junior Auditor (Group B) in the Finance Department of the state. For which the candidates willing to apply can apply for this recruitment by this evening only. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official site ppsc.gov.in.
According to the notification, 75 posts of Junior Auditor will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Essential Educational Qualification
The candidate wishing to apply must have passed B.Com with first class. Apart from this, candidates who have passed M.Com in second class can also apply for this recruitment.
According to the notification, the age of the candidates applying for this recruitment should be between 18 years to 37 years.
SC / ST / BC category candidates applying for this recruitment drive will have to pay a fee of Rs 750. Whereas EWS / PWD / Ex-Servicemen (LDESM) residents of Punjab / Ex-Servicemen of Punjab will have to pay a fee of Rs.500. At the same time, all other category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1500.
selection will be like this
Candidates will be selected for the post of Junior Auditor through written examination.
Apply like this
- Step 1: Candidates first visit the official website ppsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the link of the candidate advertisement.
- Step 3: Now candidates click on the link to apply for the post of Junior Auditor.
- Step 4: After that candidates enter their details, upload documents and pay the fee.
- Step 5: Now submit the candidate.
- Step 6: At last the applicant should save the form for future use and take a print out of it.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI