Raksha Bandhan 2022 Kaju Pista Roll: There is hardly anyone who does not like Kaju Sweets. The festival of Raksha Bandhan (Raksha Bandhan 2022) has special significance in Hinduism. On this day, the month ties Rakhi on the wrists of her brothers. Along with this, sweetening their mouth and praying for long life. Along with this, brothers also promise to protect their sisters for life. Various types of sweets are available in the market on the occasion of Rakshabandhan, but sometimes they are very expensive. Along with this, due to the high demand for sweets, fake sweets are also available in the market. In such a situation, you can get your brother’s mouth made tasty sweet (Dessert Recipe).
If you like sweets made of cashew, then you can make Kaju Pista Roll Easy Recipe. It is very tasty to eat and very easy to make. It will take you only 40 to 50 minutes to make it. Along with this, you can also offer it as bhog on the occasion of Janmashtami. Let us know about the way to make it (Easy Recipe of Kaju Pista Roll) and the ingredients used to make it (Kaju Pista Roll Ingredients)-
These things are needed to make Cashew Pistachio Roll-
Pistachios – 1 cup
Cashew – 2 cups
Ghee – 4 tbsp
Milk powder – 3 tsp
Sugar – one and a half cups
Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
How to make Cashew Pistachio Roll-
1. To make Cashew Pistachio Roll, first take out one cup of pistachio powder.
2. Knead the dough by adding milk powder, sugar and water to it.
3. After this, add some green colored food color to it.
4. Make sugar syrup by mixing sugar and water in a pan.
5. After this, when sugar syrup is made, add cashew powder and cardamom powder to it.
6. After this spread the cashew on the water paper.
7. Pour pistachio flour over it and roll it well.
8. After this, roll it and then cut it in the shape of cashew pistachio roll.
9. Then serve it on the occasion of festival.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-