SSC JHT Admit Card 2022 Out: The admit card for SSC JHT has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The candidates who have applied for this exam can download the admit card for the exam through the regional official site. While downloading the admit card, keep the candidate registration ID with you.
Through this recruitment exam, recruitment will be done for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator. How many posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive. It will be announced later. This exam will be conducted on 1st October 2022. There will be two papers in the exam- Paper I and Paper II. Paper-I will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Two hours will be provided to the candidates to solve the questions during the exam. In the exam, 200 questions of total 200 marks will be asked from General Hindi and General English. For more information related to the exam, candidates can visit the official site of SSC.
Download admit card with the help of these steps
- Step 1: Firstly candidates visit the official site of the regional SSC websites.
- Step 2: After that click on SSC JHT Admit Card 2022 Tier I link which will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 3: Now enter the candidate login details and click on submit.
- Step 4: Then the admit card of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Now candidates check the admit card and download page.
- Step 6: Lastly, candidates should keep a hard copy of the admit card with them for further need.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI