Today Panchang, Aaj Ka Panchang 6 August 2022: It is Saturday of Sawan. Today is an auspicious day to please Shani Dev. Today many auspicious yogas are being formed. Today’s date is also good. Saturday is the date of Navami. What is special according to the Panchang on this day, let’s know today’s Panchang-
Today’s date (Aaj Ki Tithi)
According to today’s Panchang, 6th August 2022 is the date of Navami of Shukla Paksha of Shravan month. Today is the last Saturday of Sawan month. Today is an auspicious day to please Shani Dev. People on whom Shani’s half-and-half and dhaiya are going on, today they can do the work of worshiping Shani Dev and donating etc.
On 6th August 2022, according to the Panchang, there will be Visakha Nakshatra. Visakha Nakshatra will remain till 5.51 pm in the evening. This is the 16th constellation of the sky circle. Jupiter is the planet of this constellation. In astrology, the planet Jupiter i.e. Jupiter is considered an auspicious planet. Guru is the cause of knowledge.
Today’s Rahu Kaal (Aaj Ka Rahu Kaal)
According to the Panchang, on 6th August 2022, Rahukal will remain from 9.5 am to 10.46 am on Saturday. Doing auspicious work in Rahukaal is considered taboo. The Moon will remain in Libra today till 12.6 pm. After this it will transit in Scorpio.
6 August 2022 Panchang (Aaj Ka Panchang 6 August 2022)
- Vikrami Samvat: 2079
- Month Purnimant: Shravan (Monsoon,
- Side: Shukla
- Day: Saturday
- Season: Rain
- Date: Navami – till 26:12:05
- Nakshatra: Vishakha – till 17:51:49
- Karan: Balav – till 15:09:29, Kaulav – till 26:12:05
- Yoga: Shukla – till 12:41:34
- Sunrise: 05:44:22 AM
- Sunset: 19:09:29 PM
- Moon: Libra – till 12:06:43
- Rahukaal: 09:05:51 to 10:46:20 (no auspicious work is done during this period)
- Shubh Muhurta Timings, Abhijit Muhurta: 12:00:00 to 12:53:36
- Direction: East
- Wicked Muhurta: 05:44:54 to 06:38:30, 06:38:30 to 07:32:05
- Kulik: from 06:38:30 to 07:32:05
- Kantak: From 12:00:00 to 12:53:36
- Kalvela / Ardhyam: from 13:47:11 to 14:40:46
- hours: from 15:34:21 to 16:27:56
- Yamgand: From 14:07:16 to 15:47:45
- Gulick time: 05:44:54 to 07:25:23
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before putting any information or assumption into practice, consult the concerned expert.